Head Varsity Boys Coach
University High School is a comprehensive public high school within Orange County Public Schools
PLEASE CLICK 'APPLY TO THIS JOB' AND INCLUDE YOUR RESUME IN EMAIL TO ATHLETIC DIRECTOR FRANK PRENDERGAST
- Develop and implement training programs for athletes in various sports, including cheerleading, basketball, judo, martial arts, swimming, and karate.
- Provide instruction and guidance to athletes on proper techniques and strategies.
- Create practice plans and lead team practices to improve skills and performance.
- Evaluate athletes' progress and provide feedback for improvement.
- Plan and coordinate team competitions and events.
- Ensure the safety of athletes during practices and competitions.
- Manage team behavior and enforce discipline when necessary.
- Collaborate with other coaches and staff members to create a positive team environment.
- Strong background in coaching and/or participating in cheerleading, basketball, judo, martial arts, swimming, or karate.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively instruct and motivate athletes.
- Knowledge of physical education principles and techniques.
- Experience working with students of various ages and skill levels.
- Ability to manage behavior and maintain discipline in a positive manner.
- Strong organizational skills to plan practices, competitions, and events.
Note: This job description is not exhaustive and may be subject to change or modification at any time.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $2,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Work Location: In person