Assistant Coach - Boys Lacrosse
Columbine HS Boys Lacrosse seeks qualified and committed assistant coaches for both JV and Varsity levels.
Qualified candidates should be able to make practice 2-3 days a week in the Fall/Winter and five days a week in the Spring. WE ARE building a positive culture that values our 4 Core Values of Discipline, Dedication, Relentless, and Respect.
- A commitment to making a POSITIVE impact on student-athletes.
- Film review and scouting of opponents.
- Conduct and contribute with competent strategies and drills.
- Conduct and supervise individual player skill development.
- Assist with the preparation and implementation of game strategies.
- Administrative tasks and other duties as assigned by the Head Coach.
College playing experience and at least two years of high school coaching experience are preferred. However, committed candidates passionate about building culture, learning the game, and teaching at a high level are also welcome.
An in-season stipend and off-season income opportunities for camps and clinics are available.
Be a part of the new era of Rebel Lacrosse